Ever since the 1970's the iconic white woofer and signature sound of Yamaha's nearfield reference monitors have become a genuine industry standard for a reason - their accuracy. Unlike studio monitors with added bass or treble frequencies which may sound more flattering at first, HS Series speakers were designed to give you the most honest, precise reference possible, providing an ideal sonic platform to build on throughout the mixing process. By combining acquired knowledge and expertise with state-of-the-art sound technologies, Yamaha's speaker engineering team have examined, then optimized, every aspect that has contributed to making these monitors the most trusted in the business. The second generation HS Series also adds a new 6.5" model to the lineup, bringing its exceptional accuracy to an even greater variety of recording environments.
Pair of Yamaha HS8 Monitors:
- 2-way bass-reflex bi-amplified nearfield studio monitor with 8" cone woofer and 1" dome tweeter
- 38Hz - 30kHz frequency response
- 75W LF plus 45W HF bi-amp system for high-performance 120W power amplification
- ROOM CONTROL and HIGH TRIM response controls
- XLR and TRS phone jack inputs accept balanced or unbalanced signals
MoPAD™ Monitor Isolation Pads
- Includes: 4 Wedge pieces and 4 Angling pieces
- Designed to accommodate various sizes of Monitors, each set of MoPADs will support a pair of Monitors
- Dimensions: 12″ long x 4″ wide x 2″ tall
- Weight Limitations: Two MoPAD wedge pieces can support up to 100lb. Monitors each.
Pair of OnStage Monitor Stands:
This stand is designed with home and project recording studios in mind. The height adjusts for listening sitting or standing and will lock in place with a security pin. Three adjustable leveling spikes on the bottom of the base keep this stand stable on any carpeted surface. Entire stand breaks down into three pieces for easy storage and travel.
- 3-point triangle base w/ leveling floor spikes
- Platform: 9 1/2" square with 1mm thick non-slip pad
- Weight Capacity: 90 lbs
- Height Adjustment: 36.5-54” with several height positions every 4 inches
- Base Spread: 18"
Pair of Hosa Cables:
1/4 in TRS to XLR3M
This cable is designed to connect gear with balanced phone outputs to gear with XLR inputs. It is ideal for use in a variety of pro audio applications. Features include:
• Nickel-plated plugs for rugged durability and efficient signal transfer
• Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductors for enhanced signal clarity
• OFC spiral shield for effective EMI and RFI rejection and flexibility
Contents included: Two (2) Yamaha HS8 Monitors, two (2) Monitor Auralex Isolation Pads [4 pcs total], two (2) Monitor Stands and two (2) Hosa 10' 1/4 TRS to XLRM (male)
Can you believe it? No one has said anything about this product. Please feel free to leave a review about a product you have tried.