The HS-1200 hi hat is ideal for drummers that prefer a three-legged stand, but still use a double pedal or play left foot clave patterns. The front two legs are single braced, allowing more room for placement of additional pedals. The third leg is double braced for more stability, and it has a retractable spike to keep it where you put it. The HS-1200 ships with a short pull rod to accommodate open-hand technique, and a longer rod for drummers that like their cymbals set up higher. The HS-1200 includes the new design locking clutch that will not come loose, even if you play your top cymbal very loose.
- Available Height Range 80-92cm
- Hi-hat Clutch Locking Hi-hat Clutch
- Cymbal Support Hard Rubber / Felt
- Cymbal Angle Adjustment Yes (with Fixing Nut)
- Rotaing Leg Design Yes
- Spring Tension Adjustment Yes (Free)
- Foot Board Angle Adjustment Yes
- Connecting Rod Straight Rod (with Rubber Insert)
- Toggle Link System No
- Big Rubber Feet Yes (with Spike)
- Leg Design 3 Double/Single Braced Legs (Pedal Side Legs Open 150 degree angle)
Can you believe it? No one has said anything about this product. Please feel free to leave a review about a product you have tried.