The Yamaha APX600 thinline cutaway acoustic-electric combines incredible comfort, easy top-fret access and an incredible sound ready for all stages in your life. Now featuring an abalone rosette around the distinct oval sound hole and the original 25” scale length, the new APX600 will strike a chord with any recreational acoustic player that wants to plug-in.
New for 2018
- APX body shape offers incredible comfort, top-fret access, and stage-tuned sound
- Spruce top for a broad dynamic range that stands up well when strummed heartily.
- Nato back & sides offer a mahogany-like tone at a more economical price
- Rosewood fingerboard produces a warm sound to tame harsh high end
- Rosewood bridge gives stability and a rounded tone
- System65 preamp & SRT piezo pickup use individual piezo elements for each string
- Thin-line cutaway body design for exceptional playability
- 25" scale length and narrower string spacing for enhanced comfort
- New bracing pattern for increased bass response
- Abalone soundhole rosette
- Stage-focused pickup system for shaping your sound in the mix
- Body Shape: APX Shape
- Scale Length: 25"
- Body Length: 19-5/16"
- Total Length: 40-1/4"
- Body Width: 15-1/8"
- Body Depth: 3-1/8 - 3-9/16"
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Sting Spacing: 10.0mm
- Top Material: Spruce
- Back Material: Nato
- Neck Material: Locally Sourced Tonewood**
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: R400mm (23 5/8")
- Bridge Material: Rosewood
- Nut Material: Urea
- Saddle Material: Urea
- Bridge Pins: Black ABS with White Dot
- Tuners: Die-cast Chrome (TM29T)
- Body Binding: Ivory + Black
- Soundhole Inlay: ABS + Abalone
- Pickguard: None
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Neck Finish: Matt (Gloss for BL, VW color variation)
- Electronics: SYSTEM65 + SRT Piezo Pickup
- Controls: Vol/ 3-band EQ/ Tuner/ Mid FQ
- Connections: LINE OUT
- Strings: .012/ .016/ .024/ .032/ .042/ .053
- Accessories: Hex Wrench, 2 x AA Batteries
- Case: None
Can you believe it? No one has said anything about this product. Please feel free to leave a review about a product you have tried.