We were hammered with requests for a bass version of the Fly Rig 5 since the day it was introduced. How could we not answer the call? We went a little crazy and stuffed everything we could into the Bass Fly Rig, except the kitchen sink, Rhode Island and a submarine.
• Headphone button switches 1/4” output to headphone mode
• 1/4-inch 4.7megOhm input to deliver the full sound of piezos
• Input Pad for active basses
• XLR output with ground connect
• 1/4-inch low impedance output
• Rugged, all-metal housing
• Metal footswitches and jacks
• Silent-switching, custom footswitch actuators
• Utilizes included 9V DC power supply, 200mA.
North America: Model #DC4-A / International: Model #DC4-D
Note: International power supplies are “auto-switching,” self-adjusting 100V-240V. It can be used anywhere in the world with the proper plug/travel adapter for the host country.
Can you believe it? No one has said anything about this product. Please feel free to leave a review about a product you have tried.