SM58 Vocal Microphone
Tuned to accentuate the warmth and clarity of lead and back-up vocals, the SM58 is a legendary live vocal microphone known for its rugged reliability on tour.
- Handheld microphone ideal for live vocals
- Dynamic cartridge with cardioid polar pattern
- Includes SM58, microphone clip, storage bag, and user guide
- Shure warranty
210/9 Microphone stand - black
A more compact version of the classic 210/2. The combination of the long-legged 201A/2 mic stand and the 211/1 telescopic boom arm. Like the 210/2, the 210/9 sets the standard for professional microphone boom stands.
- Boom arm: 2-piece telescopic design
- Boom arm clamping: T-bar locking screw
- Boom arm length: from 18.11 to 30.315"
- EAN: 4016842201457
- Height: from 35.433 to 63.189"
- Height adjustment: clutch
- Leg construction: socket with foldable legs
- Material: Steel
- Product Category: Topline
- Rod combination: 2-piece folding design
- Special features: stable and sturdy; zinc die-cast base
- Threaded connector: 5/8"
- Type: black
- Weight: 6.85 lbs
20 foot XLR Microphone Cable
- (2) 24 gauge center conductors
- Utilizing a serve shield process for quiet operation yielding maximum flexibility
- Matte jacket PVC material is very flexible yet durable with very low memory
- Pure copper conductor and shield
- Individually tested for performance and quality
Can you believe it? No one has said anything about this product. Please feel free to leave a review about a product you have tried.