When your drum technique is evolving fast and your career is taking flight, it’s vital to play a kit that matches your talent and ambition. As part of the new flagship V-Drums series, the TD-50K offers unparalleled expression for top-level performance, demanding practice sessions, and pro studio work. Built on the foundation of the new TD-50 module with Prismatic Sound Modeling, this electronic kit provides Roland’s most impressive and wide-ranging sounds yet. The advanced processor is complemented by newly developed snare and ride pads, which feature multi-element sensor systems and high-speed digital communication with the module. Meanwhile, deep customization and open-ended connectivity mean it’s never been easier to capture your sound. Delivering exceptional playability and maximum expression, the TD-50K is as serious as you are.
- Flagship electronic drum kit with ultimate expression
- TD-50 module with Prismatic Sound Modeling and all-new onboard sounds
- Newly developed 14-inch PD-140DS digital snare with a high-resolution multi-sensor system for unparalleled dynamics and accurate positional detection
- New 18-inch CY-18DR digital ride provides accurate positional sensing and improved dynamics using an innovative multi-sensor system
- Additional cymbal pads include VH-11 V-Hi-Hat, CY-12C crash, and CY-13R crash/ride
- KD-120BK Kick Trigger Pedal and three PDX-100 V-Pads for toms
- Play your own WAV samples via an SD card
- USB 10-channel audio out for multi-track recording through a single USB cable
- Stereo XLR master output and eight TRS direct outs provide balanced connections to a PA
- Metronome with Quiet Count plus audio recording/playback functions for practice
- MDS-50K drum stand
Includes: Sound Module: TD-50 x 1; Snare: PD-140DS x 1; Ride: CY-18DR x 1; Rack Tom/Floor Toms: PDX-100 x 3; Hi-Hat: VH-11 x 1; Crash: CY-12C x 1; Crash/Ride: CY-13R x 1; Kick: KD-120BK x 1; Stand: MDS-50K x 1
Can you believe it? No one has said anything about this product. Please feel free to leave a review about a product you have tried.