For over 25 years, Roland’s highly respected RD-series stage pianos have been the instruments of choice for the world’s leading performing artists. Rocketing the RD legacy into its next generation, the new RD-800 offers a sleek, updated look and many improvements in sound, feel, and versatility. The selection of world-class acoustic pianos has been expanded and enhanced, while the 88-note keyboard features our latest flagship hammer-action design for a premium weighted touch. A variety of authentic vintage electric pianos are also on board, plus organs, synths, and many other pro sounds for augmenting your live performances. Onstage operation is effortless with the ultra-intuitive interface, which includes a color display, a generous array of dedicated controls, and the new Tone Color function for dramatic sound manipulation from a single knob. Filled with Roland’s best piano features and much more, the RD-800 delivers top performance and maximum stage versatility in one impressive instrument.
- Professional stage piano with the acclaimed SuperNATURAL Piano engine plus many other top Roland sounds and features
- Choose from a wide selection of acoustic pianos voiced for live playing, including a new Concert Grand tone derived from the V-Piano Grand, upright tones, and more
- Newly enhanced SuperNATURAL-based electric pianos and clavs with authentic vintage sound and feel
- Over 1100 additional sounds for versatility on stage, including Virtual Tone Wheel organs, vintage keys, modern synths, and many others
- Roland’s top-of-the-line PHA-4 Concert Keyboard with Escapement and Ebony/Ivory Feel, equipped with the latest touch-detection technology
- Intuitive interface designed for easy operation while performing, with fast access to essential functions such as tone layering, keyboard split point, and more
- Manipulate sounds quickly on stage via dedicated controls for Live Set selection, part levels, Modulation FX, Tremolo, Amp Simulator, and more
- Tone Color knob provides complex tonal manipulation in real time with a single control
- Color LCD and panel knobs with LED indicators provide easy visibility on dark stages
- WAV recording/song playback and user memory backup with optional USB flash memory
- Master MIDI keyboard controller features; four external pedal connections (Damper, FC1, FC2, and EXT)
- 1/4-inch and balanced XLR stereo output jacks; convenient 1/8-inch stereo input for connecting a music player or other device
- Sleek, durable design with reduced weight for easier transport
Packed with the Roland 1x12 KC-150 Amp
The KC-150 is a compact 65-watt amp with 4-channel capability including Auxiliary and Microphone inputs. The KC-150 can also be expanded with an optional subwoofer for a powerful low-end boost.
- Affordable 4-channel keyboard amplifier with 65-watt/12” speaker and piezo tweeter
- Includes stereo Auxiliary input (RCA) and XLR Microphone input
- 2-band EQ and Subwoofer output compatible with new KCW-1
- Headphones output; can be mounted on speaker stands
Bundled with double braced stand, bench, 10' cable and KC-150 amp.