The QSC K.2 Series represents the best-inclass loudspeaker for today’s demanding audio professionals. The perfect combination of elegant design, superior audio performance, high functionality, simple and intuitive operation, and genuine QSC reliability, K.2 delivers extraordinary results for users in both portable and installed applications.
- Best in class audio performance
- 2000 Watt Class-D amplifier module
- Intrinsic Correction™ tuning and loudspeaker management
- DMT™ (Directivity Matched Transition) design provides excellent power response and consistent performance across the listening are
- Refined, professional appearance looks great in any application
- Rugged ABS enclosure for long life and lasting durability
- Deployment in either main PA or floor monitor position
- Factory Presets and savable/recallable Scenes for commonly-used application
- Multi-function digital display for control and selection of loudspeaker functions including cross-over, EQ, delay and frequency contour
- Dual pole cup mounts (standard and 7.5 degree down-tilt)
- M10 fittings for flown applications
- Optional security panel prevents unauthorized tampering of controls
- Complete EASE and CAD information available online
- 6-Year Warranty (with product registration)
Included: (2) K12 Speakers, (2) K12 Totes, (2) Speakers Stands with Carry Bag, (2) 20' XLR Cables, Drive Bluetooth 3.0 Audio Receiver and Stereo Breakout 3.5 mm TRS to Dual XLR3M Cable
Warranty Terms & Conditions:
- Products must be purchased from a QSC authorized dealer or QSC Direct.
- Warranty period begins from the invoice date of purchase. Proof of Purchase is required for warranty validation.
- QSC provides the above stated manufacturer’s warranty unless local regulations prohibit.
- Registration with QSC is required in ALL countries and must be completed within 30 days of purchase.
Visit for changes or updates to this warranty table. The preceding warranty periods begin on the date of purchase from a QSC-authorized dealer, as documented by invoice, receipt, or other acceptable means. The unexpired portion of the warranty may be transferred to a subsequent purchaser upon re-registration with QSC.
Can you believe it? No one has said anything about this product. Please feel free to leave a review about a product you have tried.