- 10” Woofer; 1.75” diaphragm compression driver
- 90° conical DMT coverage
- Maximum SPL 129 dB peak
- Attractive and professional appearance
- Rugged ABS enclosures
- 16-gauge powder coated steel grille
- 1000-watt continuous Class D power modules in all models
- Functions as a monitor wedge
- Comfortable ergonomic handles
- 35 mm pole sockets with Tilt-Direct™
- M10 rigging points
- Eyebolt and yoke mount accessories available
- Onboard mixer with two combo XLR and ¼” inputs, and stereo RCA inputs, (three audio input sources); two direct channel outputs and single summed balanced output
- Extensive DSP enhances system performance:
- DMT™ (Directivity Matched Transition) provides for matched LF and HF coverage across the entire listening area, eliminating unnatural "dead" or "hot" frequency zones.
- Intrinsic Correction™, first featured in our high-end line-array products maps 65–75 spatially-averaged measurements to IIR and FIR filters that actively adjust time, frequency and amplitude response to a maximally flat band pass target. The result is a speaker that behaves equally well across the entire sound field.
- DEEP™ and excursion limiting allow for extended low-frequency response by actively managing low-frequency transients without degradation of the underlying signal or adjacent frequencies.
- GuardRail™ protection protects both the amplifier module and your performance from unnatural and destructive clipping.
Included: (2) K10 Speakers, (2) K10 Totes, (2) Speakers Stands with Carry Bag, (2) 20' XLR Cables, Drive Bluetooth 3.0 Audio Receiver and Stereo Breakout 3.5 mm TRS to Dual XLR3M Cable
Warranty Terms & Conditions:
- Products must be purchased from a QSC authorized dealer or QSC Direct.
- Warranty period begins from the invoice date of purchase. Proof of Purchase is required for warranty validation.
- QSC provides the above stated manufacturer’s warranty unless local regulations prohibit.
- Registration with QSC is required in ALL countries and must be completed within 30 days of purchase.
Visit for changes or updates to this warranty table. The preceding warranty periods begin on the date of purchase from a QSC-authorized dealer, as documented by invoice, receipt, or other acceptable means. The unexpired portion of the warranty may be transferred to a subsequent purchaser upon re-registration with QSC.
Can you believe it? No one has said anything about this product. Please feel free to leave a review about a product you have tried.