The PR 12 is a two-way sound reinforcement system consisting of a heavy duty 12" woofer and a RX14™ titanium diaphragm, dynamic compression driver mounted on a 90° x 40° coverage constantdirectivity horn.
The lightweight-yet-rugged injection-molded plastic enclosure with molded-in stand-mount cup facilitates portable use for live music or speech sound. A black powder-coated steel grille provides driver protection and a professional appearance.
The PR 12 speaker system is rated at 400 watts program power handling, and the full crossover network includes high voltage film capacitors and high frequency driver protection for clear, punchy sound and excellent long-term reliability. Two 1/4" phone jack input connectors make daisy-chaining to other speakers simple.
- Two-way sound reinforcement enclosure
- 12" heavy duty woofer with a 2 3/8" voice coil
- RX14™ 1.4" titanium diaphragm compression driver
- 400 watts program/800 watts peak power handling
- Crossover network for driver protection and EQ
- High frequency driver protectionDurable plastic injection- molded enclosure
- Heavy duty steel grille
- Molded-in pole mount
- Top and bottom flying point inserts
- 90° x 40° coverage constantdirectivity horn for better off- axis tonality
- Weight Unpacked: 29.28 lb(13.28 kg)
- Weight Packed: 34.99 lb(15.87 kg)
- Width Packed: 16.5"(41.91 cm)
- Depth Packed: 20.75"(52.705 cm)
Can you believe it? No one has said anything about this product. Please feel free to leave a review about a product you have tried.