Pearl Lifetime Warranty - Authorized Pearl Dealer. see details below:
30 years ago Pearl introduced its legendary Free Floating System and changed the world of snare drums forever. Pearl’s elite craftsmen created the perfect drum shell chassis to allow the shell to “float” unencumbered by the resonance-robbing mass of lugs and strainers. For the first time in history, drummers were able to experience true Purity of Sound.
To mark this important milestone in our history, Pearl is offering a Limited Edition 30th Anniversary Free Floating Snare Drum. This heirloom and highly-collectable drum features a 3mm Brass shell with a one-of-a-kind “Patina-look” finish, giving each drum a unique and individual veneer from drum-to-drum. This finish does not require plating that adds vibration-reducing mass, providing this drum with an unbridled response, the truest articulation, and an immaculate Purity of Sound. It’s the first drum in the world to be outfitted with Pearl’s revolutionary Spin-Tight Tension Rods that lock securely using a special drum key to maintain tuning integrity. The patented Glide-Lock Strainer features a locking throw-off and tension adjuster to keep the snares tensioned perfectly at all dynamic levels.
Each 30th Anniversary Free Floating snare drum comes with an embossed and luxuriously padded Genuine Leather Carrying Bag to preserve and protect this spectacular instrument for years and years of enjoyment. Only 100 numbered and authenticated 30th Anniversary Free Floating System Snare Drums are available in the United States of America. These rare treasures are destined to be collector’s items or... your cherished heirloom.
- 3mm Brass w/ Distressed Finish
- SR-1000F Glide Lock Strainer
- SN-1420I Ultra-Sound "I" Type
THIS WARRANTY DOESN'T COVER:
▪ Normal wear and tear.
▪ Improper assembly.
▪ Improper follow-up maintenance or repair.
▪ Installation of non-genuine Pearl parts or components.
▪ Instruments that have been altered, modified or have been damaged through misuse, negligence, improper operation or accidents.
▪ Instruments whose trademark, name or identification number has been changed or removed.
▪ Instruments subjected to abnormal strain, neglect, abuse, modification or exposure to extreme variances in temperature or humidity.
▪ Drum hardware and stands plated in Black Chrome, Gold, Satin Chrome, and Black Nickel.
▪ Drum hardware and stands finished in Black or White Electro-coat.
▪ Consumables such as but not limited to: heads, sticks, brushes, beaters, springs, straps and buckles, marching slings, cushions and pads for marching carriers, throne tops and cushions,
wire snares, cable snares, gut snares, cords/straps, cymbals, drum set, concert and marching bass drum hoops, bass drum hoop protectors, wheels and casters.
▪ The playing surface on Pearl Percussion Cajons.
▪ The head on the Pearl Percussion Fun Drum.