The ORIGINAL Lunchbox Amplifier in mint condition w/ carry case and original box!
Often imitated, but never equalled, the iconic Tiny Terror quite literally turned the guitar world upside down upon its launch. Heralded by Guitarist Magazine as ‘the most important guitar product in the last 30 years‘, Tiny Terror ownership now stretches to well over 30’000 players worldwide. This is the original ‘lunchbox’ amp head, and continues to set the standard by which all other low wattage valve amplifiers must be judged.
Combining ultra-portability with an outstanding array of valve tones, Tiny Terror head delivers an exceptional range of British valve tones made possible by a single channel with just three controls. A unique preamp section and gain structure goes from clean/bluesy crunch to Punk and Classic Rock, all controllable by your guitar’s volume knob.
The intuitive tone circuit acts as a roll off for the upper frequencies whilst always retaining the character of the instrument, even when driving the amp to its absolute limits. Whilst the philosophy behind the Terror series began with the gigging musician on the move, their huge sonic range, supreme usability and switchable output options has made them the ‘go-to’ amps for studio engineers and producers alike.
- FEATURES: Single channel, all valve guitar amp head with padded gig bag
- TOP PANEL (RIGHT TO LEFT): Gain, Tone, Volume
- FINISH OPTIONS: White high tensile steel chassis and vented top case
- OUTPUT POWER: 15/7 Watts switchable
- SPEAKER OUTPUTS: 1×8 OHM OR 1×16 OHM OR 2×16 OHM
- UNBOXED DIMENSIONS (W x H x D): 30.3 × 19 × 15.3CM (11.93 × 7.48 × 6.02″)
- UNBOXED WEIGHT: 5.5KG (12.24LB)
Can you believe it? No one has said anything about this product. Please feel free to leave a review about a product you have tried.