The PRX715XLF, extended low frequency subwoofer was designed
and engineered to provide sub bass frequencies with accuracy and power.
Used as a single sub in a sub/sat system or in multiples as part of a
scalable, large format sound reinforcement system, the PRX715XLF
performs with extreme efficiency and control.
- 131 dB peak SPL
- 15" Differential Drive® low-frequency driver for low-distortionand higher SPL
- Efficient Class-D amplifier technology
- DSP Input limiter circuit, crossover, dynamic limiting, component optimization, selectable system EQ
- Integrated stereo pass-thru, with selectable HP filter, and polarity reverse
- 2 x XLR-Ľ" combination inputs, with 2 x XLR
- M20 pole receptacle accepts JBLPOLE-GA and JBLPOLE-MA speaker poles.
- Multiple handles with comfort rubber grips
for easy transport
- Lightweight poplar plywood
cabinets made structurally sound with tongue and groove joints and
protected by JBL’s tour proven DuraFlex™finish.
- Cloth backed, dent-resistant 16 gauge steel grilles
PRX715XLF extended low frequency subwoofer was designed and engineered
to provide sub bass frequencies with accuracy and power. Used as a
single sub in a sub/sat system or in multiples as part of a scalable,
large format sound reinforcement system, the PRX715XLF performs with
exceptional efficiency and control. The subs are stackable and
light-weight ensuring quick set-ups and tear-downs. And due to their
rugged construction are perfect for AV rental inventories. With a pole
receptacle (that accepts a SS4-BK or SS4-BK24) on the top panel and
integrated stereo pass-thru this is the most powerful low-frequency
complement to the PRX full-range systems. The addition of a polarity
reverse option further enables system optimization.
PRX715XLF is a high performance self-powered subwoofer system. The
PRX715XLF is comprised of a powerful 2275H Differential Drive® dual
voice-coil and magnetic gap, woofer driven by a 1500 Watt Class-D power
amplifier. Sophisticated DSP is at the core of a fully featured input
section, providing user selectable cross-over functionality, polarity
optimization, protection, dynamic limiting and discrete component
- All PRX700 cabinets are built
from a combination of 25mm (on the top and bottom for added rigidity)
and 18mm, strong, light-weight poplar plywood made structurally sound
with tongue and groove joints. All PRX700 Series cabinets are protected
by JBL’s tour proven DuraFlex™ finish. Grilles are made from
dent-resistant 16 gauge steel and handles are made from light-weight
glass-filled nylon for added strength and durability.
amplifier input panel offers stereo inputs with XLR or Ľ inch jack
compatibility. A user selectable crossover ensures a smooth transition
to full-range system connected to the stereo outputs. Signal present and
limiter lights indicate the system status and assist in setting the
optimum level via the level control knob.
Power Rating 1500 W
- AC Power Input 100V - 240V~ 50/60 Hz
- Frequency Range (-10 dB) 37 Hz - 113 Hz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB) 44 Hz – 91 Hz
- Internal Crossover Frequency 100 Hz DSP controlled 48 dB filter slope
- Loop out Crossover Frequency 120 Hz analog 24 dB filter slope
- Maximum SPL 131 dB
- Signal indicators Limit: Yellow LED indicates peak output has been reached and dsp limiter is acting, Signal: Green LED indicates signal present, Power/Standby: Blue indicates system has power and ready to pass audio, Red indicates system has power but is in a power saving mode and will not pass audio.
- Dynamic Control (Input) dbx Type IV™ limiter circuit
- Input Impedance 20K Ohms (balanced)
- Polarity normal or reverse polarity
- LF Driver 1 x JBL 2275H 15 in woofer
- Enclosure Rectangular, 18 mm & 25mm, plywood
- Transport 2 x injection molded handles with backing cup
- Finish Obsidian DuraFlex™ finish
- Grille Powder coated, Obsidian, 16 gauge perforated steel with acoustical transparent black cloth backing.
- Input Connectors Two Balanced female XLR/ 1/4" combo connectors
- Output Connectors Two balanced male XLR connectors.
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 547.1 mm x 445.0 mm x 580.0 mm (21.54 in x 17.52 in x 22.48 in)
- Net Weight 25.4 kg (56 lb.)
Can you believe it? No one has said anything about this product. Please feel free to leave a review about a product you have tried.