The JRX212 is a portable, twelve-inch, two-way speaker system
designed specifically for live performance stage monitoring
- JBL 12 in low frequency driver with a 64 mm (2.5 in)
diameter edgewound ribbon voice coil which provides
more cross-sectional wire area in the voice coil gap than
round wire designs, for greater efficiency and power handling.
- JBL 2414H-C 25 mm (1 in) polymer diaphragm
compression driver improves high frequency
performance as well as system reliability.
- The advanced network topology crossover design shapes
frequency response and delivers "coherent summation"
in the crossover region.
capacitors and inductors with massive cores and heavy gauge wire enable
the crossover network to handle high power without saturating.
- Progressive Transition™ high frequency waveguide provides
superior coverage control, reduced distortion, and smoother
- The rugged, acoustically superior enclosure is constructed
from 19 mm (.75 in) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using
advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for
extreme durability and improved low-frequency performance.
- SonicGuard™ protects the high frequency driver from excess power without interrupting the performance.
- Non-resonant, all-steel handles are used.
- Attractive 18-gauge hexagon perforated, steel grille protects components from damage.
- Dual-angle pole-mount socket allows the speaker to tilt
10°for more uniform audience coverage.
Power Rating 250 W / 1000 W
- Frequency Range (-10 dB) 60 Hz - 20 kHz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB) 80 Hz - 18 kHz
- Sensitivity (@1m) 98 dB SPL (1w/1m)
- Nominal Impedance 8 ohms
- Recommended Amplifier Power 250 W to 500 W into 8 ohms
- Maximum SPL 128 dB
- Nominal Dispersion 90º x 50º
- Crossover Frequency 2.1 kHz
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 584 mm x 399 mm x 325 mm (23 in x 15.7 in x 12.8 in)
- Weight 19.5 kg (43 lb)
- High Frequency Driver JBL 2414H-C , 1" exit compression driver mounted on Progressive Transition™ Waveguide
- Low Frequency Driver JBL M112-8
- Input Connectors Neutrik® Speakon® NL-4 (x1); .25 in
TS phone jack (x1); parallel
Can you believe it? No one has said anything about this product. Please feel free to leave a review about a product you have tried.