The JRX118S is driven by a massive JBL 18" woofer with a cast frame and 3" voice-coil.
- 18 in. compact subwoofer.
- 350 W (continuous), 1400 W (peak) power capacity.
- The rugged enclosure is constructed from 19 mm (.75 in)
MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced
adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for
durability and improved low-frequency performance.
The enclosure is covered in black carpet.
top mounted, cast aluminum 35 mm pole mount receptacle can receive an
optional SS3BK pole to facilitate use of the JRX118SP as a base for a
midhigh speaker cabinet.
- Non-resonant, all steel handles are used.
- Attractive 18-gauge perforated steel grille protects
components from damage.
- 35 mm pole mount receptacle for use with satellite speakers.
Power Rating 350 W / 1400 W
- Frequency Range 38 Hz - 300 Hz (-10 dB) Dimensions (H x W x D) 597 mm x 516 mm x 559 mm
- (23.5 in x 20.3 in x 22 in)
- Frequency Response 55 Hz - 300 Hz (±3 dB) Sensitivity 96 dB SPL
- Nominal Impedence 4 ohms
- Recommended Amplifier Power 350 W to 700 W into 4 ohms
- Recommended Crossover Settings 30 Hz HPF, 24 dB / octave; 80 - 100 Hz LPF, 24 dB / octave
- Maximum SPL 127 dB
- Weight 32.2 kg (71 lb)
- Low Frequency Driver JBL 2043-G
- Input Connectors Neutrik® Speakon® NL-4 (x1); .25 in TS phone jack (x1); parallel
Can you believe it? No one has said anything about this product. Please feel free to leave a review about a product you have tried.