For a decade now, Ibanez has continued to energize the hollow-body segment with wide range of designs-with everything from rockin' hybrids to straight-up jazz-boxes. The new Expressionist line begins yet anotherchapter in the Artcore story.
The Expressionist difference? Jazz fans will recognize the Ibanez original Super 58 pickups-the preferred pickup of George Benson, Pat Metheny and John Scofield on their own Signature models. A jazz favorite, yes, but as funk guitarist Eric Krasno has been proving, the Super 58s perform well in a variety of situations. Warm, balanced articulation, and excellent response characterize the Super 58 pickups.
- Neck type: Expressionist AG 3pc Mahogany/Maple set-in neck
- Body: Figured Bubinga top/back/sides
- Fretboard: Bound Rosewood fretboard w/Acrylic block inlay
- Fret: Medium frets
- Number of frets: 22
- Bridge: ART-1 bridge
- Tailpiece: VT06 tailpiece
- Neck pickup: Super 58 (H) neck pickup (Passive/Alnico)
- Bridge pickup: Super 58 (H) bridge pickup (Passive/Alnico)
- Factory tuning: 1E, 2B, 3G, 4D, 5A, 6E
- String gauge: .010/.013/.017/.030/.042/.052
- Hardware color: Gold
Can you believe it? No one has said anything about this product. Please feel free to leave a review about a product you have tried.