Designed from the ground up for modern players yet retaining all the timeless style that made the 6120 famous, the Players Edition Nashville with String-Thru Bigsby is a marvelous example of art and performance. Player-oriented features, wide, open sound and comfortable playability combine to create a playing experience like no other. Ideal for every song, every night, this Nashville is certain to become your go-to guitar.
Two High Sensitive Filter’Tron™ humbucking pickups pair with the laminated maple body, delivering pristine high end, glassy midrange, robust low end and balanced harmonics for tone that blends seamlessly with other instruments. A 12”-radius ebony fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and striking pearloid Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays tops a maple neck with a comfortably familiar standard “U”-shaped profile for fluidly easy playing. The innovative Gretsch “ML” bracing is specifically voiced to provide full hollow body tones from the thinner, 2.25” body. Controls are simple and versatile—separate bridge and neck volume controls, three-way pickup switching, No Load tone control and master volume—and allow for countless tone variations. The new Gretsch “Squeezebox” paper-in-oil caps add smooth vintage tone while the treble bleed circuit lets your guitar retain all of its tasty clarity when rolling the volume control down. Highly expressive, the Bigsby B6GP vibrato tailpiece and pinned “rocking” bar bridge combine with the GraphTech® Tusq XL nut for stable tuning. In a uniquely Gretsch touch, the Bigsby tailpiece is now string-through, making it quicker (and easier) to change strings as well as providing increased vibration transfer for enhanced sustain.
A treat for the eyes and ears, this guitar is a highly-tuned music machine—from the shining gold Schaller® locking tuning machines and gold “G Arrow” control knobs to the F Holes, gloss urethane finish and gold vintage thick plexi pickguard with Gretsch logo. Constructed with sterling fit and finish and an eye for detail, the Players Edition Nashville with String-Thru Bigsby is a marvel of modern instrument design. Includes a deluxe hardshell case.
Model Name: G6120TFM Players Edition Nashville® with String-Thru Bigsby®, Filter'Tron™ Pickups, Flame Maple, Orange Stain
Model Number: 2401450822
Series: Professional Collection
Color: Orange Stain
- Body Shape: Nashville®
- Bracing: ML Style
- Body Binding: White with B/W/B Purfling
- Body Material: Laminated Flamed Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Body Back: Laminated Flame Maple
- Body Top: Laminated Flame Maple
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Standard "U"
- Neck Binding: White
- Scale Length: 24.6" (625 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Graph Tech® TUSQ XL
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (43mm)
- Neck Plate: NA
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Thumbnails
- Bridge Pickup: High Sensitive Filter'Tron
- Neck Pickup: High Sensitive Filter'Tron™
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: Filter'Tron™ / Filter'Tron™
- Bridge: Rocking Bar
- Tuning Machines: Schaller® Gold Locking Tuners
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: Gold Plexi with Black Gretsch Logo
- Control Knobs: "G" Arrow
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel .011-.049
Can you believe it? No one has said anything about this product. Please feel free to leave a review about a product you have tried.