When the Gretsch R&D team recently unearthed a Baldwin-era FilterﾒTron pickup with knockout punch and phenomenal twang, they incorporated its DNA into dynamic new ﾓBlack Topﾔ FilterﾒTron pickups, which now endow Electromatic hollow-body instruments such as the G5420T with an electrifying new voice and identity.
The G5420T Electromatic Hollow Body is a sharp new Gretsch guitar with a bound single-cutaway hollow body featuring sound-post bracing and elegant bound f holes. Other features include a maple neck, bound rosewood fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and hump-block pearloid inlays, silver plexi pickguard, three-position pickup switch, classic ﾓGﾔ arrow control knobs, rosewood-based Adjusto-Matic bridge and Bigsby-licensed B60 vibrato tailpiece, vintage-style open-back tuners and chrome-plated hardware.
- Model Name: G5420T Electromatic Hollow Body
- Series: Electromatic Collection
- Color / MSRP* / Part # : Sunburst / $1,250.00 / 250-4811-537
- Body Material: 5-Ply Maple
- Body Shape: Single Cutaway
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane, Gloss Urethane, Gloss Urethane, Gloss Urethane
- Bracing: Sound Post
- Body Depth: 2.75" (69.85 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Maple
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (43 mm)
- Scale Length: 24.5" (62.2 cm)
- Bridge Pickup: "Black Top" Filter'Tron Bridge Pickup
- Neck Pickup: "Black Top" Filter'Tron Neck Pickup
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck PickupControls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
- Hardware Finish: Chrome-Plated
- Bridge: Rosewood-Based Adjusto-Matic Bridge
- Tuning Machines: Vintage Style Open-Back
- Unique Features: Hump-Block Fingerboard Inlays, Bound Body Top and Back, Bound Sound Holes and Fingerboard, Silver Plexi Pickguard, Knurled Strap Retainer Knobs, Adjustable Truss Rod, Bigsby-Licensed B60 Vibrato
Can you believe it? No one has said anything about this product. Please feel free to leave a review about a product you have tried.