More balanced pickups plus hot–rod wiring for coil splitting and onboard Boost update this '70s icon for the 21st Century.
This guitar hangs high off the wall from everyday floor traffic. Item still in mint condition, please view exact photos of this beauty ~ call or email for details! #musiccenterinc
New and Improved in 2015
- Gibson G FORCE™ Tuning System: Faster, more accurate, additional tunings
- Zero Fret Adjustable Nut (patent applied for): Added action adjustment
- Upgraded Tune–o–matic bridge with titanium saddles: Ease of height adjustment and sustain
- Wider neck and fingerboard: Increased playing area with same string spacing
- Comprehensive wood selection and grading: Rarest and finest materials for best instruments
- Thicker Rosewood Fingerboard: Increased mass for sustain
- Pearl Inlays: Better appearance and value
- Smoother sanded, buffed and oiled fingerboard: Improved playability and feel
- Comprehensive Setup (Lower Frets, Improved Plek, Intonation): Silky smooth action and bending, improved intonation
- More robust cables: Stronger signal strength
- New Mini Humbucker Design: Improved tonal balance and coil splitting versatility
- Les Paul 100th birthday signature: Honoring a genius with a facsimile of his actual signature taken from a pickguard autographed by Les.
- Les Paul Hologram: Authenticity and tribute
- New & Improved Hardshell Case: Improved protection (up to 15 foot drop), sleek, ergonomic, made in USA
Can you believe it? No one has said anything about this product. Please feel free to leave a review about a product you have tried.