For guitarists who must have the instrument’s original-era tone, look and feel, the Classic Series ‘50s Stratocaster epitomizes the guitar in the decade of its debut, with unmistakable early Strat® style and sparkling sound. With its authentic vintage-style features and finishes, everything about it takes you back to the time of diners, “Ike for President,” cars with fins, a wild new kind of music called rock ‘n’ roll and an upstart little Southern California company called Fender.
This FSR version comes finished in fiesta red with gold hardware, a Pro Series Tweed case and american Vintage ‘56 pickups for even more authentic 50’s Strat tones.
FSR LIMITED EDITION ‘50 STRATOCASTER®
- Body Finish: Polyester
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo, Gold
- Pickups: American Vintage '56 Pickups
- Case/Gig Bag: Pro Series Tweed Case
- Color: Fiesta Red
- Configuration: SSS
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2.
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Fret Size: Vintage-Style
- Hardware: Finish Gold
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Vintage-Style
- Neck Shape: Soft "V"
- Number of Frets: 21
- Nut Material : Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Other Features: Aged Knobs and Switch Tip, Vintage Styling,
Synthetic Bone Nut
- Pickguard: 1-Ply White
- Position: Inlays Black Dots
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Strap Buttons: Vintage-Style
- Strings: Fender® USA 250R, NPS, (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position
2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle
Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup,
Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Tremolo Arm: Vintage-Style Tremolo Arm
- Truss Rod: Standard
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
Can you believe it? No one has said anything about this product. Please feel free to leave a review about a product you have tried.