Custom ’68 Sound and Style
The guitarist with an eye and ear for late-’60s Fender “silverface” style will love the ’68 Custom Deluxe Reverb, which honors the classic look and great sound of that era’s amps. Small, light and moderately powered, the Deluxe Reverb received a fresh new face in 1968—a silver-and-turquoise front panel with aluminum grille cloth trim, with tone, reverb and tremolo that was still pure Fender. The ’68 Custom Deluxe Reverb also has modified all-tube circuitry, vintage channel for traditional silverface tone, custom channel with Bassman® tone stack, and reduced negative feedback for greater touch sensitivity and quicker gain onset.
- 22 watts
- 12” Celestion® G12V-70 speaker
- Late-’60s Fender “silverface” look
- Modified Deluxe Reverb all-tube circuitry
- Handwired tube sockets
- Vintage channel for traditional silverface tone; custom channel with Bassman® tone circuit
- Fender tube-driven spring reverb and tremolo
Can you believe it? No one has said anything about this product. Please feel free to leave a review about a product you have tried.