The WX1600 UHF 100-Channel Frequency Agile Handheld Wireless System from CAD Audio is for capturing audio. It is used in various venues for vocal and speech applications such as for singers, public speakers, stage and theater performances and more. It features a frequency response of 40Hz to 15kHz and a dynamic range of 109dB. This handheld system features 100-channel UHF frequency agile reception and offers connectivity with a minimal of multipath interference.
The WX1600 is built with Scan-Link technology to provide instantaneous and automatic channel configuration. There is an automatic code encoded squelch to help prevent and eliminate unauthorized interference. AA batteries supply over 15 hours of battery life. The transmitters have SoftTouch On and Mute switches with multicolor LED indicators to monitor mute status and battery life. The receiver is built with a metal chassis to provide a durable and shielded enclosure. This receiver features 1/4" and XLR outputs to connect to a mixer source. Rack ears and joining kit are included.
Features instantaneous scan of the RF environment and automatic link to the transmitter and receiver
Provides automatic tone encoded squelch to eliminate unauthorized interference
Two Frequency Bands
Two frequency bands provide more flexibility (Band G is 542 to 564 MHz and Band F is 638 to 662 MHz)
Features switches with multicolor LED indicators of on/mute and low battery
Long Battery Life
AA batteries provide over 15 hours battery life
Metal chassis receiver provides a durable shielded enclosure with included rack ears for mounting
- Frequency Range Band F: 638 - 662 MHz, Band G: 542 - 564 MHz
- Audio Frequency Response 40 Hz to 15 kHz
- Dynamic Range >109 dB Outputs 1 x 1/4” (6.3 mm) 1 x XLRM
- Handheld Transmitter Capsule Dynamic Cardioid
- Frequency Response 40 Hz to 15 kHz
- Transmit Power 10 mW
- Batteries & Power 2 x AA batteries with >15 hours battery life
Bonus cable! Hosa 3 Ft. XLR Male to Female
This cable is designed to connect gear with XLR outputs to gear with XLR inputs. It is ideal for use in touring and other live-sound applications. Features include:
• XLR connectors with internal strain relief for rugged reliability
• Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductors for enhanced signal clarity
• OFC spiral shield for effective EMI and RFI rejection and flexibility
Can you believe it? No one has said anything about this product. Please feel free to leave a review about a product you have tried.