Sound great anywhere with the ultra-portable Bose S1 Pro Multi-Position PA system. Designed for musicians, DJs and general PA use, the S1 Pro is the ultimate all-in-one PA, floor monitor, practice amplifier and primary music system.
Multiple positions with Auto EQ allow the S1 Pro to be set down on the floor, up on a table or even mounted on a tripod stand, ensuring that you always sound your best. And with a 3-channel mixer, reverb, Bluetooth® streaming and ToneMatch® processing onboard, it’s always ready to become your go-anywhere music system for nearly any occasion.
Power-up and play your Bose® S1 Pro system for up to 6 hours using the add-on rechargeable S1 Battery Pack (not included). This lithium-ion battery installs easily into the dedicated compartment on your S1 Pro for secure and reliable use. Use the Quick Charge feature to recharge your S1 Battery Pack in a hurry.
- Houses of worship
- Schools and universities
- Resorts and hospitality venues
- Live music performances
- Business presentations
- Mobile DJs
- High-output sound from a small, convenient system that is ready to perform whenever and wherever you are.
- Lightweight, ultra-portable enclosure is designed to transport effortlessly using the convenient carry-handle.
- Onboard 3-channel mixer offers independent ToneMatch®, reverb, and EQ controls on two channels, with a dedicated channel for either wired (3.5 mm) or wireless music sources.
- Wireless Bluetooth® streaming from your mobile device, with one-touch pairing.
- Multiple positions with Auto EQ ensure that you always sound your best, regardless of placement orientation.
- Speaker stand compatible with standard 35 mm pole mounts.
- Optional rechargeable lithium-ion battery allows you to perform anywhere for hours.
Four unique aiming positions
The versatile Bose® S1 Pro Multi-Position PA system operates in four unique modes. With Auto EQ, the system automatically updates to maintain optimum tonal balance for each coverage pattern. Use the examples below to quickly identify the best mode for your application.
Position the S1 Pro on a surface. This projects sound clearly and evenly throughout the audience, and ensures that audience members enjoy the full frequency range of the system.
For performances where your audience is close to you, tilt the S1 Pro onto its back edge. For best results, the performer should stand or sit to one side of the loudspeaker to avoid blocking sound from the audience.
To use the S1 Pro as a personal floor monitor, place it on the ground horizontally, in front of and pointing toward the performer. Tilt the loudspeaker onto its side edge.
Place one or two S1 Pro systems on speaker stands (sold separately) for general-purpose sound reinforcement. (speaker stand not included)
In the box: S1 Pro system, AC power cord, slip cover (no battery included)
• Li-ion Battery
• Colored Slip Cover
- Frequency Response (+/-3 dB): 70 Hz – 16 kHz
- Nominal Dispersion: 100 H x 40 V
- Maximum SPL @ 1 m: 103 dB (109 dB Peak)
- 14.3 lbs – Without Battery
- 15.5 lbs – With Battery