Authorized Bose Dealer - "The Bose® Limited Warranty for Professional products lasts two years from the date of purchase for powered component speakers for the electronics and five years for the speaker components'
Positioning: Our most advanced L1 system for an audience of up to 500. With a 24-speaker articulated line array providing 180 degrees clear, even coverage, it combines our best sound reproduction with easy transport and setup. Designed to work with the T4S ToneMatch® audio engine. Take control of your music with the T4S ToneMatch mixer, an ultra-compact 4-channel interface designed for performers. Engineered with a powerful DSP engine and intuitive user control, the T4S offers studio-quality EQ, dynamics and effects. Sound great with integrated Bose ToneMatch processing and zEQ, especially when connected to a Bose L1 or F1 system for full end-to-end tonal control. Play confidently on stage with the rugged T4S using its tactile controls, easy-to-read LED display and scene recall. The T4S, a true performer’s companion. For indoor applications only.
Audience Size: Up to 500
Applications: Musicians, Mobile DJ's, Public Speaking, Professional A/V Applications,Houses of worship, Schools and universities, Resorts and hospitality venues, Live music performances and Business presentations
Bass: The Model II power stand can drive 2 B1 or a single B2 bass loudspeaker. It also features a dedicated bass line output, allowing itto be used with the A1 Packlite® amplifier to add two additional B1 bass modules or an additional B2 bass module.
• 1 x 1/4" analog input
• 1 x NL4 bass module out
• 1 x 1/4" bass line out
• 1 x ToneMatch® port
• 1 x trim control
• 1 x power switch
(Plug your TV, DVD/ video, MP3 player, Laptop/ PC, Microphone, Instrument, SMART Board interactive whiteboard or Projector)
System Includes: L1 Model II top and bottom loudspeaker arrays, L1 Model II system powerstand, AC power cord, Protective carry bags/ covers, B2 bass module with cable and slip cover & T4S ToneMatch® Audio Engine with cover
Sync your ToneMatch® with some of your favorite vocal mics, electric guitars, acoustic guitars, keyboards, basses, percussion, winds and horns instrument, speciality instruments and DJ Presets.
• High-performing,powered, portable two-way loudspeaker system with a 195° H x 0° V nominal dispersion designed for the production and reproduction of live music, music playback, speeches and A/V sound reproduction
• 24-driverarticulated line array loudspeaker technology produces wide, uniform sound coverage throughout the entire listening area—even off to the extreme sides
• Consistent front-to-back coverage, 24 drivers mounted in a vertical line array produce little drop in sound pressure level per doubling in distance than a conventional point source
• Retractable folding leg mechanism for easy transport
• Lightweight, interlocking components
• Expandable bass design supports the use of multiple B1 bass modules or a single B2 bass module
• Digital Ethercon port provides single-wire connectivity for the T4S ToneMatch audio engine
• Frequency Response (+/-3 dB) 40 Hz - 12 kHz
• Frequency Range (-10 dB) 32 Hz - 14 kHz
• Nominal Dispersion 195° H x 0° V
• Maximum SPL @ 1 m 115 dB SPL (121 dB SPL peak)
Note:The B2 bass module is equivalent to up to four (4) B1 bass modules. There is a three-position switch to change from negative (-) [comparableto one B1] to normal [comparable to two B1 bass units] to positive (+) [comparable to four B1 bass units]. Flip the switch according to your music and environment needs!
About the B2 bass module:
• High-performance flexible bass module
• Designed to provide deep, impactful bass for higher SPL live music and DJ applications
• Features two 10" high-excursion woofers mounted in a rugged enclosure
• Features a three-position sensing switch, allowing bass output to be adjusted for different applications
• Weight: 45 lb (20.41 kg)
• Impedance: 4 ohms
• Frequency Response: (-3dB) 40 Hz – 200 Hz
• Frequency Range: (-10dB) 35 Hz – 220 Hz
• Carry bag + cable included
About the T4S Tonematch mixer:
POWERFUL AUDIO PROCESSING
Updated, studio-quality effects with advanced digital audio processing
High-quality effects include compressor, limiter, de-esser, noise gate, chorus, flanger, phaser, tremolo, delay and reverb
Bose ToneMatch processing for natural-sounding vocals and instruments
zEQ focuses the sound of ToneMatch presets for effective adjustments on the fly
Independent ToneMatch, EQ, dynamics and effects per channel
Dedicated reverb on Aux 1 send, and a global shared reverb for use across all channels
Master output EQ helps compensate for venue acoustics
Full end-to-end tonal optimization when used with Bose L1 and F1 systems
Dimensions/weight: 3.25" H x 7.25" W x 8.4" D (2.1 lbs)
4 combo XLR - ¼"
2 balanced ¼" TRS
2 Aux sends
2 ToneMatch digital audio outputs
Can you believe it? No one has said anything about this product. Please feel free to leave a review about a product you have tried.