Blackstar HT Venue Series amps deliver authentic boutique cleans and super high gain overdrives. These versatile all-tube amps are packed with innovations to inspire your performance - from studio to stage! The popular and proven HT Club 40 is now available in Bronco Tan for a limited time only!
Equipped with two channels and four footswitchable modes, the HT Club 40 is the ideal gigging tube amp for club sized venues. Each channel features an independent Voice switch that greatly enhances this amp's tonal versatility. The 40 Watt EL34 driven power amp has amazing punch and dynamics that easily cut through in any band situation. The three-band EQ is augmented by the Infinite Shape Feature (ISF), which works with the EQ to provide infinite new tone-shaping control. With a Celestion speaker, reverb, emulated output and effects loop this amplifier will set a new standard for flexible, gigging tube combos.
• 40 Watt, all-tube, 1 x 12" Combo with Master Volume and Digital Reverb (with Dark/Bright switch)
• Tube Complement: 2 x ECC83 (12AX7), 2 x EL34 Power Tubes; 12" Celestion Speaker
• 2 Channels, 4 Modes: Clean (Boutique, Modern); Overdrive (Classic, Modern); 3-Band EQ
• Exclusive ISF control; Emulated Speaker Output; Series Effects Loop
• Limited Edition Bronco Tan Covering
Can you believe it? No one has said anything about this product. Please feel free to leave a review about a product you have tried.